What We Do!
We provide 5 star services for mobile entertainment in North Wales, Cheshire And Shropshire.
We are one of the top companies for wedding disco and wedding services in North Wales. We are unique in all of our packages. Take a look at what we do!
Wedding Disco With DJ
Mobile Disco With DJ
Sweet Cart With Letter Box
Candy Floss Stands
Muffin & Cake Towers
Our company was built on our first class Disco With DJ services and the rest fitted around us. Now our team manage and staff our additional servies.
Read about our history over a wonderful 19 years as a Mobile DJ Servies spanning from North Wales To London And Back Again!
What We Can Do For You.
- We provide a leading standard in audio technology, which means that you will hear nice, crisp audio at any disco we are hired for.
- Our lighting is beautifully arrange with computerised DMX moving heads for a great atmosphere and an impressive light show.
- We will meet you in person to go through your exact needs and expectations for your event and we will note down music you want on the night and music you don’t want on the night too, this ensures you have the perfect music for your perfect day. You can also upload a playlist of some of the music you wish to be played too, this will also give us a feel on what sort of music you love.
- We send you confirmation by email and by our text system (This Will Show As The Sender Is TMP – The Mobile Party).
- We will contact you a few days before your event to check that everything is still looking great for your night.
- As part of our service, we check up during the night to ensure everything is to your liking.
- We promise we will be on time and set up before you and your guests arrive and as you enter the room.
- We promise that we will never cancel on you and we will always be there ready to celebrate with you.
- Our service comes with Public Liability Insurance for up to £10 Million incase anything happens.
- Our equipment is PAT tested to ensure it meets current UK safety standards.
- Our music is very high quality, we use WAV (Lossless / Like The Studio Would Record) and We use 320kbps audio for high quality performances.
- Our music is legally sourced and licenced.
- We have provided our entertainment to a number of celebrities which we value privicy regardless of who is at the party or what type of party. We value everyones privicy which is why we ensure, what ever the type of event or celebration, that we keep everything a secret and away from the media. We provide a lot of A land B lister celebrations which we do not advertise or broadcast.
This is just a small part of what we do and what to expect from our services.
Take a read on our history over the wonder 19 years and growing. I stated this as I seen there was a gap for brilliant customer services, a different twist on not just being a mobile disco but an alround entertainer and bringing fun and excitment to our wonderful customers.
We Started In 1995!
We started in 1998 with a very small and basic rig. At 15 Steve saved his money from his job as a computer technition at PC Direct 2000 in Quensferry and then invested in a small basic rig.
Once he had this, he then started walking around different venues, youth clubs and hotels introducing his services. After 3 months Steve managed to get a small gig entertaining 34 scouts at 1st Bistre Scout Hut in Buckley North Wales.
Later that year he was talking to a woman in Wrexham while he was waiting to catch a bus back home. The conversation lead from strength to strength and only to find out she owned Bodris Hall in Denbighshire. Stephanie taken a chance and handed him his first Wedding. Stephanie later went on to offer him a residency for weddings and private events at the hall. From here Steve invested back in to equipment and purchased a better rig.
From Here The Residency Lasted Nearly 3 Years!
Sadly the residency was cut due to finances of Bodris Hall not looking too good, which meant Stephanie had to cut back costs. 2001 seen the end of Bodris Hall!
Steve Continued To Look For DJ Work!
2001 And Things Took Shape
Steve was already established as North Wales Mobile Discos when he went looking for his next venue. Already loving Weddings and entertaining he had grown and his following had grown too, plus regular bookings were filling up quickly for private parties. Steve took to Ruthin in North Wales where he applied to Ruthin Castle, The Seven Eyes and The Castle Hotel.
Stev managed to get a call back from The Seven Eyes and then became their Resident DJ on Friday and Saturday nights providing club music & charts. Steve remained here for over a year until The Ruthin Castel manager asked if Steve would be thieir resident DJ for Weddings and for private functions. With 2 residencies under him Steve hired another DJ to cover The Seven Eyes where they provided exceptional service to both venues for a wonderful 2 years.
We were now established and trusted Wedding DJ & Disco providers.
Thanks To Danni And Dom For Their Amazing Wedding Photos
2003 And We Were Still Rockin’
In the summer of 2003 seen us as “North Wales Mobile Discos – NWMD” Sky rocket with bookings. We had over 116 weddings behind us plus we have 131 booked in, we started getting creative by introducing wedding games and expanding our services.
We introduced Uplighters via Par Cans, dry ice machines for the first dance and we had upgraded our sound system to a rich Bose 12 speaker system. This really made our sound turn heads. We were constantly reinvesting back in to sound and lighting to enhance the clients experience.
We also introduced wedding games like Guess Who, The True or False Game and Who Said What? The games added more of a fun factor to the weddings and had people talking about them still to this day.
We also have a huge range of games to this day which makes us stand out from our competitors.
2006 We Moved To The Capital, London!
A tough desicion to move to London to continue providing first class and highly rated mobile discos. LMDS – London Mobile Disco Serive was born!
With references at our figer tips and glowing written letters from our past brides, grooms, private party organisers and venues we were quick to get a few residencies. The first was Belushies in Hammersmith where we provided this high class cocktail bar with our Mobile Disco service playing Funky House and Chilled House music on A Thursday and Friday then Saturday was hard house, club and electro which we loved doing for 4 amazing years until the double dip ressession! Sadly Belushies had to close. The second residency was The Queen Adelaide in Ewell Surrey which we also had a second DJ in there on a Friday & Saturday Night while We also secured a residency at The Epsom Downs Race Course near Bansted and Chicago Rock Cafe in Epsom. We provided this all the way through the ressession up to 2011. Our residencies loved our services, prices, ability to entertain and experience which meant they only wanted us.
2011 We Moved Back To North Wales!
We moved back to glorious North Wales to provide Mobile Entertainment.
It’s great to be back home and when our previous clients found out we were back, things picked up where we left off. Clients wanted to block book us for their parties, weddings and they were recommending us far and wide which we were overwhelmed to see and hear.
We had to change our name to fit with the current market and to find North Wales Mobile Discos had been taken by someone else, it was hard to fit back in to how we were and clients searched our old name but another DJ Company taken our name and our reputation that went along with it. We decided to name our company Emerence Entertainment to give a more up market sounding name. However, this was short lived as people couldn’t remember the name or remember how to spell it. A rebrand was a must! After 6 months we taken down Emerence Entertainment and Then The Mobile Party Was Born!
From here, people remebered the name and we networked with other DJ’s and now We Are One of The Top Names In North Wales, Cheshire & Shropshire.
2018 And We Are Still Very Popular And Very Busy
2017 we helped venues who had cheap DJ’s that let them down and some let them down 1 hour before the wedding receiption which we jumped in to save. On January 2nd 2018 we were given 137 weddings to provide our wedding disco services and so far up until January 24th 2018 we now have 159 weddings plus private parties to provide our services. No other DJ company in North Wales have as many weddings to provide for than us! We are one of the leaders in Party and Wedding Discos and our 5 star reviews speaks volumes!
We have introduced a wide range of exciting services to add or to hire individually, We beleive quality and service makes us one of the top entertainment companies in North Wales, Cheshire, Liverpool & Shropshire. See our amazing services by exploring our top menu and start creating Your Perfect Day.
TIP: Always book your DJ company by visable reviews and not just testimonials, check their facebook reviews, google reviews and if they don’t have visable reviews ask your self why? Another Tip is never book a DJ based on low prices as more times than not you will be let down by either poor service or the DJ may not turn up. A Lot of cheap DJ’s are not insured which means if they cause damage to the venue, causes injury to you, your guests or children you will not receive a penny or costs covered. We are fully insured for up to 10 million pounds through our Public Liability Indurance.
Read Our Reviews